segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2011

Christmas

Hi!!! Today we started talking about Christmas in our English class. We learnt some vocabulary related to this festivity and then our English teacher taught us a song: "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus". We practised the song a lot because we would like to sing it in our Christmas party! Now we have to keep on practising it at home till our next English lesson! The song is great!!! Here are the video and the lyrics:

(Olá! Hoje começámos a falar sobre o Natal na nossa aula de Inglês. Aprendemos algum vocabulário relativo a esta festividade e depois a nossa professora de Inglês ensinou-nos uma canção: "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus". Nós praticámos muito a canção porque gostaríamos de a cantar na nossa festa de Natal! Agora temos que continuar a praticá-la em casa até à nossa próxima aula de Inglês! A canção é fantástica! Aqui estão a letra e o video:)

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus


I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked up
in my bedroom fast asleep.

Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário